The point between a place of departure and the final destination it’s WINGO.
Established in 2018, WINGO Transportation is a departure carrier specialized in logistics providing high-quality transportation services all over the country. We proudly operate a modern fleet of more than 250 tracks-trailers – fleet units caring for the safety and on-time deliveries of your goods.
Based in Chicago, we strive to build a trusting and long-lasting relationship with our clients. At the same time, we continue to expand as one of the country’s most reliable departure carrier companies. Our goal is to provide the most care and exceptional customer service to ensure the safety of your shipments. Wingo Transportation operates out of four terminals in Illinois, New York, Florida, and California.
WINGO TRANSPORTATION FIELDS
Take advantage carring vary LOADS
What are you waiting for to become a part of the WINGO team?
CDJ JOB AT WINGO
WE HIRE CDL DRIVERS
Wingo Transportation is now hiring Class A drivers for Local and OTR positions. We offer drop & hook steady runs from Chicago, Illinois, to our other terminals.
Join our fast-growing team of transportation and logistics experts! Established in 2018, we continue to expand as one of the Midwest’s leading transportation companies. We are hiring experienced truck drivers to join our team and continue serving our customers with excellence in our supply chain logistics department.
- Delivery of finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods, etc) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Drive trucks into loading or unloading stations
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents, or violations
Requirements for Hiring
- Proven previous working experience as a truck driver.
- Hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB and etc.).
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions and etc.).
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
- Trucking school diploma.
- Valid truck driving license.
GET $3500 SIGN-UP BONUS*
If you have 3+ years of experience, fill out the FULL APPLICATION and have a chance to join the team of one of the fast-growing and succesful freight transportation companies in the US.
WIINGO's HIRING PROCESS
How do we hire CDL drivers?
FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
MVR & PSP CHECKINGS
Drug & Alcohol Tests
FACTS & FIGURES
WINGO IN NUMBERS
POUNDS OF FREIGHT
ABOUT OUR FLEET
We operate a modern fleet of more than 250 tractor-trailer units. Our vehicles are 53-foot air-ride dry-van, refrigerated, flatbed and step-deck division, and equipped to transport your goods safely and efficiently..
80+ Dry-van & Reefers
70+ flatbed and step-deck division
GET YOUR CDL JOB AND DRIVE YOUR TRUCK IN 2 DAYS
Take advantage of working with a leading freight transportation company, earning competitive compensation receiving weekly paychecks, being at home daily or weekly as of your choice.
OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Frequently asked questions
What are my fleet options?
At Wingo’s, we believe that our truck drivers should choose the fleets they feel more comfortable with, according to their experience, as long as all the requirements are met.
Is being a truck driver worth it?
Being a truck driver at Wingo is worth it as you can build a rewarding career. While driving your truck on the road, making your own schedule, you develop your “truck driver lifestyle.” It’s not a job where you work regular hours, you are always involved in it, and your commitment is crucial and will make all the difference.
What are the benefits offered by Wingo?
We offer competitive compensations with high-rate (up to $0.85 СPM) earnings and a one-time sign-up bonus of $3500 once you are hired to join our winning team. 1099 option only.
How often can I be home?
At Wingo’s, you can choose your fleet, make your own schedule and be home daily or weekly, as of your choice.
What’s your hiring time and process?
We keep our hiring process quick and efficient. Our straightforward policy allows us to hire as fast as in two days. You should start by:
- FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION
- PHONE SCREENING
- BACKGROUND CHECKS
- MVR & PSP CHECKING / MVR & PSP CHECKINGS
- EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATIONS
- DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTS
- DRIVING TEST
- YOU’RE HIRED
How to calculate my package delivery price?
At Wingo, we believe that you should choose how many miles you want to drive and make your own schedule.
OUR FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
INTERSTATE DEDICATED ROUTES
We assign dedicated routes to our drivers, with predictable working schedules and receiving a higher volume of shipments.
We offer competitive compensation with high-rate earnings, receiving weekly paychecks.
24/7 US BASED DISPATCH
Our professional dispatcher team works for our drivers’ best interest, rigorously managing your valuable loads.